Full Facade System
Multipoint Lock Performance
New York City has always been a demanding and ever changing landscape. As its skyline evolves and its buildings compete with each other for vertical space and sunlight, the trend in windows has come to favor larger floor to ceiling windows that allow the maximum amount of daylight inside. This allows inhabitants to enjoy the spectacular views of Manhattan.Today, the window wall design is now commonly seen in many of New York’s new construction sites. Skyline’s 504 Series Window Wall is a high performing system featuring either Inswing Casement or Tilt and Turn windows along with Terrace Doors built into a receptor system that maximizes daylight and minimizes leakage and sound. Skyline’s custom engineering department can mold the 504 Series to meet any desired look. Talk to Skyline today to build New York City’s tomorrow.
- Key capture hardware available for maintenance personnel and child safety
- Structurally glazed to prevent sash sagging
- Extruded corner key construction
- Narrow uniform profiles available
- Integrated terrace door system
- Glazing: 1 ¼”-1 ½” insulating glass
- Improved thermal performance
- Improved acoustical ratings
- Continuous gasketed weather-stripping for unsurpassed performance
- Pressure equalized frame design
- 4” - 4 ¼” frame depths
- Steel insert option for greater wind load designs
- Thermal bar insulated frames
- Wide vary of hardware options
Custom Color application available
for all products.
AVAILABLE FINISH RATINGS
Window test size
60" X 96"
Air @ 6.27 PSF (CFM/FT2)